Wrapping up our family trip to Disneyland, it was a really wonderful time for me. I loved seeing the excitement and happiness in my children's eyes. I have always loved Disneyland and I loved sharing this with them. I also loved the time that we got to spend together and seeing my oldest daughter with her brother and sister. They really like spending time with her and I think that everyone had a pretty good time. I know that dad was stressed through some of the time.
We got to spend 5 days there and because of that we got to take our time and not rush to see everything. We enjoyed many different rides and all of us had a great time. On our last night we watched some of the fireworks and had ice cream together. I can't wait to go again. We'll see if I can convince Dad to let us go again, or maybe go on a Disney Cruise. Here our some more pictures highlighting the rest of our trip.






No comments:
Post a Comment