A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Time Adventures

This year we are not going on a family vacation because we really don't have the funds to go anywhere. I have decided that I am going to have little fun mini vacations around home and do some of the many fun things there are to do around here with the kids. I made a list of some of the things that I would like to do with them this summer and I asked them what are some things that they would like to do around here. I am going to try and be good and write about our adventures on the blog, hopefully as we have them. I have so many blog entries that I have recorded and just not posted because I wanted to put pictures with them, but I think that I may post them all without pictures and just start fresh here.


I am really looking forward to doing things with the kids this summer, I also want to teach them how to ride their bikes without training wheels and I would like to start teaching them some Spanish, hopefully I can get that done this summer. We will see what happens.

No comments: