A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

This was Alyssa's last year of preschool. I can't believe that next year she will be starting Kindergarten, and she is very excited about that. They always have a little carnival on the last day of their preschool. The kids put on a little program with songs and then they get to go play and win prizes. It is always a lot of fun for the kids. This is a little video I took of Alyssa doing a little dance during the program. It was cute.



The rest of the pictures are of her and her friends and of her having a good time at the carnival. They had a bouncy house and a little beach volleyball area they set up with blow up balls. These were Alyssa's favorites and believe it or not I think that she actually spent more time playing the volleyball. I had to coax her away to go play the other games. I text ed her sister a picture of her playing and she was pretty impressed. Volleyball is Brittany's sport and I thought she might like the fact that Alyssa was having a great time playing it.We had a really good time at the carnival and Alyssa said she will miss her teachers, but I know she will love going to Kindergarten.


This is Alyssa and her "Boy Crew" just one of the many ways that she is so much like her older sister. She loves to play with the boys, star wars, super heroes, football. If Boys like it, the chances are that Alyssa does too.




1 comment:

MomladyHeather said...

Your kids are SO cute!!! I love to see your face AND Jeff's in theirs. It makes me miss you a lot.
love,Heather