A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Swimming


I have been a little busy lately and not really kept up on my blog. The summer has been pretty fun and eventful so far. Because I want this blog to be a kind of history of what my family has done I am going to do a little bit of catching up in the next few entries. Baseball season ended and both of the kids then got to start swimming. They both really like swimming. They both progressed really well this summer. They are both now on the swim team and have swam in some meets. Alyssa was the first one to swim in a meet because Jacob was afraid to go into the deep end. After their first meet they each received a little trophy with lollipops. they were both so excited. I am very proud of both of them. Especially Jacob who conquered his fear. CONGRATULATIONS little FLYERS!!!!

No comments: