A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer vacation 2009






So we started our Disneyland vacation with a trip to the Ronald Reagan Library Jeff really wanted to see this and I thought that it would be neat too. I REALLY enjoyed it. The exhibits were really interesting and most of them were narrated by Ronald Reagan with the guided headphone tour. He was really a great man and pretty impressive and humble and God fearing. They also had Air Force one on exhibit there (the one that Ronald Reagan flew on). You get to go inside and it is a really neat experience. They also take a picture of your group as you are entering the plane. This turned out to be the one and only family picture of our whole trip where all of us are in the picture. If you ever get the chance you should visit there. It is more interesting for the adults, but our kids seemed to have some fun there too.





There were some other pictures I wanted to post, but I must have taken them with my other camera and I don't have them with me right now, because I am in Provo.

No comments: