Ever since I was a little kid I have loved the It's a Small world ride at Disneyland. I love the little song and it always makes me smile. We had a record of it when we were little the case had a little book with pictures of the ride and I can remember listening to the record and singing along with the song. My oldest daughter can't stand the ride, but she knew she would have to endure it for the kids sake. Everyone else really love the ride. It was one of Jacob's favorites and Alyssa too, although I think the Star Wars one was her very favorite. She went on that ride at least 4 times while we were there and she and Jacob were instructed on how to be padawans at the Jedi Academy, but that is another entry.
It was fun to see their faces, especially Blayke, he was just checking things out.






No comments:
Post a Comment