On the last day we went to the show again and Alyssa was heart broken when she did not get picked yet again. Both she and Jacob started to cry a little. I told them that we were going to go on some more rides and then we would come back and try one last time, but that would be the last time. They agreed and we went off and rode some rides and came back to the show area a little early. We sat on the other end this time and they were both picked. Alyssa was picked first and I was a little worried that Jacob would not get picked, but he did get picked at the end. I was so excited and happy for them. They were so happy and they got to fight with Darth Vader at the end. We got some pretty good pictures.
A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Friday, August 28, 2009
JEDI PADAWANS
Alyssa really loves Star Wars, so when I saw that Disneyland had a show called Jedi Training
Academy I knew that we had to go. In this show they take volunteers from the audience and "train" them to be Jedi. When we went the first time neither of the kids were picked. Alyssa loved the show and she wanted to come back so she could get picked. She bugged me about it the whole time we were there. I promised her that we would go back and try again before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment