
I normally don't search out the character actors when I go to Disneyland, but I knew that this time we would have to so the kids could see them. We did not have to look very hard or wait in very long lines. As we were leaving the park the first morning we ran into the characters on Main Street and they had just come out. Because there were three adults we were able to divide and conquer. I waited in one line while Jeff waited in another and we quickly got to take pictures with all of them. It was really fun and the kids loved seeing them.
Blayke really like them too. I thought he would be afraid, but he was not. He really liked Pluto and Goofy he was such a cute boy.






The next day when we were leaving we ran into Mary Poppins!! Alyssa's shoe was untied and Mary Poppins tied her shoe. The picture was priceless. It was also cute to see Alyssa talking to
Cruela De'Ville. We took some cute pictures with the kids and it was fun posing with the characters.



You have to love the look on Jacob's face in this picture. This was his idea of smiling. He looks a little bit disgusted.
Even though they had already taken a picture with Mickey, Jacob really wanted to take a picture with him in his house. So we had to wait in a
VERY long line to see him.


I really like this picture of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment