Jacob was still feeling a little under the weather on Sunday and Jeff was feeling bad too, so the boys all played hooky and Alyssa and I went to church together on Sunday. We had a good day at church and the boys had a good day at home. Dad did not get to take a nap, but the other two did and Jacob was still sleeping when we got home after church. He took a very long nap and Jeff ended up waking him up.

When he got up from his nap he discovered that he was missing his loose tooth. I fell out while he was sleeping and Jeff found it in his bed and gave it to me. Big mistake. I of course put it in a little bag and was going to go back up stairs to give it to Jacob to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Something happened from point A to point B and I have absolutely no idea where I left the tooth. Jacob was a little disappointed, but we told him that we were sure the tooth fairy would still leave him money because she could find the tooth where ever it was.
Well she must have found it, because we found money (barely) under one of Jacob's pillows. He was very excited to get the money and was proud of the fact that now he has money too and only Blayke doesn't have money now.
When he got up from his nap he discovered that he was missing his loose tooth. I fell out while he was sleeping and Jeff found it in his bed and gave it to me. Big mistake. I of course put it in a little bag and was going to go back up stairs to give it to Jacob to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Something happened from point A to point B and I have absolutely no idea where I left the tooth. Jacob was a little disappointed, but we told him that we were sure the tooth fairy would still leave him money because she could find the tooth where ever it was.
Well she must have found it, because we found money (barely) under one of Jacob's pillows. He was very excited to get the money and was proud of the fact that now he has money too and only Blayke doesn't have money now.






No comments:
Post a Comment