A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Birthday
Well, I had a pretty good birthday this year. I went with Jacob on his classes field trip to go learn about bugs and we had a good time. Jacob was excited that I was going and I liked watching him with his school friends and talking with his teachers. It was a pretty nice day, it rained a little, but not too much and Jeff brought home dinner for me so that I did not have to cook. A couple of weeks ago we went to go see Wicked together as an early birthday present and that was really great. We got there late and had to leave a little early so our babysitter could make it to her next gig, but I really enjoyed it. I also went out to dinner with some friends in celebration of my birthday and another friend who also has a birthday in March. I had a really good time and it was nice to have friends to go and celebrate with. I still cannot believe that I am now 40. I certainly don't feel any older. I also gave myself a great birthday present by loosing 10lbs. It feels so great to get the weight off. I have not been at this weight since before I gave birth to Jacob and I really like the fact that my pants are too big. :-) Let's see what the rest of the year holds for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment