
There are many things that I need to do to get my family more prepared for emergencies. Recently some of my friends decided to buy some gardening boxes that they could plant some vegetables in. I decided to join them and purchased three of my own. I need to learn how to garden and grow some of my own vegetables and I think that it will be fun to have the kids help me plant and take care of the "garden", plus it seems like it will be easier to do it this way than the old fashioned way. I am pretty excited about getting some things planted, and this Spring Break I decided to get started and have the kids help me.
I am a little bit of a perfectionist at some things, so I did most of the planting because I wanted to make sure the veggies were planted correctly, but the kids helped me set up the boxes. Because I was going to be planting anyway, I also decided to plant some flowers in pots for the front of the house too.


Here are some pictures of my planting adventure. I will most likely take some additional pictures of the plants to show the progress. I think it will be fun to keep a log of my little gardening adventure. Hopefully it will go well for me and I will learn a little about gardening and continue to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment