A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

More wild visitors

We have had a couple of new friends visit our home and since I think that it is fun to keep a record of them so the kids can look at it late I thought that I would post the new pictures I have of our visitors.

The first new visitor that we had was one of the wild turkeys that I have seen around Limeridge occasionally. Jeff came home from working out and told us there was turkey in the front yard.




We all came out and looked at it. The poor thing had and injured foot and it was limping around eating.

The other visitor we saw yesterday. It was not actually visiting our home, but we could see it on the hill behind our neighbors house. My friend was dropping off Alyssa from school and when I came out to talk to her I say the deer up on the hill behind our neighbors house. That is the first time I have seen one that close to our house. It was kind of neat. This was the best picture that I could take.

No comments: