A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



On Friday I got to attend a mother's day tea part for Alyssa's class. Alyssa was excited to see me when I arrived and she had a book for me to read to her. Our kids brought us a plate of goodies and then sang some songs. It was cute and enjoyed being there with her. She really liked having me at her school. Both her and Jacob gave me some cute gifts and cards. Today they made me flower pens in church and a nice card. I love my kids!! I just hope that I can be a good mom to them and teach them all they need to know, and show them that I love them.






All of the kids drew a picture of their moms and this is what I look like to Alyssa. I guess I have some really serious lips. I always wondered what i would look like with blue eyes. Now I know.



Jeff took us all out to dinner Saturday and I need to pick out a camera that I like.


I also wanted to show some pictures of our growing garden. The cherry tomatoes are doing really good and so is the squash!!
Here are some pictures I tool a few weeks later.

No comments: