
A few months ago I started reading the Fable Haven books and I really enjoyed them. I started listening to them in the car as I was driving the kids places. The kids really enjoyed listening to them too. I did not think that they were really listening to them, but Jacob would ask me about what was going on and I think that some of the kids that I carpooled even were a little interested. They were fun to read and listen to and if you like science fiction then you should give them a try.
Well a couple of months ago the author, Brandon Mull, was in town signing books at a local book store. I grabbed my books and packed up all of the kids and drove over to the store to get my books signed. The kids were all super great! Even Blayke was really good and none of them really complained that much. It was amazing because it was a pretty big line and we were probably there for over an hour. It was fun to meet the author and have the kids talk with him for a little bit. He was a really nice guy and I got all of my books signed. I still have to read the last one, but I have kind of been saving it for when we go on our Cruise this summer. Here is a picture of the kids with the author.






No comments:
Post a Comment