A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Friday, July 2, 2010

Monterrey

The day before Justin had to leave Jeff decided to take some time off work and we all went to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium. Jeff had only planned to miss half a day of work, but as it turned out he ended up being out all day. Brittany and Justin were at the aquarium with us for half the day and then they left and went to Santa Cruz together.

Jeff received a call from work at about that time so I rounded up the kids and we went up stairs and browsed around some more of the aquarium while Jeff followed and talked on the phone. The kids really had a lot of fun. I had never been upstairs before, but the had some really cool areas up there where little kids could play in water and dress up as fish, and crawl through a tunnel. It was really fun to spend time there as a family. The ride back wasn't that great because we ran into traffic and then Jeff was all upset about missing work.



I want to see if we can get him to take some time off this summer and go see the redwoods. I am not sure if he will be able to since we are going to be going on a cruise to Alaska in a couple of weeks and he will be missing work then too. We'll see what happens.

No comments: