Here are some pictures that I took with the kids holding the first of the "fruits of my labor". You can see how excited Jacob is about the fact that I am growing vegetables. I was pretty excited the other day when I picked a zucchini the size of my forearm. I really want to get a recipe for zucchini bread and make it. I am going to try to make time to do that tomorrow.
I have been waiting for my tomatoes to ripen. I see all the little green tomatoes on my cherry tomato plants and the big ones on my tomato plant out front and I think that they will probably ripen when we are on vacation :-(. However, yesterday I saw some RED on the cherry tomato plants when I was watering them. I quickly picked the 4 little tomatoes and brought them in to take a picture and share with them family, Brittany, Alyssa, Blayke and I all enjoyed them.






1 comment:
I love all of your veggies! Garden vegetables are the best, I am so jealous of all of your fresh, home grown produce. Delicious. I have an awesome recipe for a chocolate zucchini cake that I'm going to have to try and find for you. We always planted zucchinis growing up and had so many we didn't know what to do with. My mom has all kinds of really yummy zucchini recipes because of it. I will have to find them and send them your way! :)
Post a Comment