A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bobbing for Cupcakes?

Last Thursday I made some cupcakes for Jacob to take to school and share with his classmates. We had extras so the kids got to have cupcakes for dessert for the last couple of nights. Blayke was the first one to try one because he was home. He was very excited to eat the cupcake, but he did not want to get his hands messy and the frosting was fresh so it was getting on his hands when he tried to hold it. He found a way around that by simply not using his hands to eat the cupcake.



I thought that it was pretty funny and I just had to take a picture. When he was finished he had a "villain" chocolate mustache on his face. He is so funny! I can't believe he did not want to touch the cupcake. What a silly boy, but I love him.

No comments: