

Everyone has always told me that my kids look like Jeff. Up until recently most people have told me that Blayke Matthew looked like Jacob, now people are starting to tell me that he looks like Alyssa. I have had a couple people tell me that he is a perfect mixture of both of them. I thought that it would be fun to post their pictures here and see what you think. Let me know what you think. I do know that all of my kids definately look like they are related. The picture on the top is Alyssa, Blayke is in the middle and Jacob is on the bottom. (I think they look alot alike, and yes Jacob and Alyssa are wearing the same outfit. I wanted to take a picture of Blayke in it, but I haven't been able to find it.) I never really thought that he looked like Alyssa, but after seeing these pictures, he really does look like her. I am also going to try to post some baby pictures.






3 comments:
Wow....it really could be 3 pictures of the same baby. I call it a draw. Sooooo cute!!!
They really do all look very much alike! I think it's the eyes...very cute!
Wow, they look sooo much alike. Cute pictures!! John gets all the credit for my kids too. Just because they have dark skin doesn't mean they look nothing like me.
Post a Comment