A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Primary Program

This last Sunday was our primary program and it was really great! It is really amazing the spirit that little children singing can bring into church. I was on the verge of tears many times during the program. I don't know if becoming a mother has made my heart softer and more prone to cry or if that comes with age or just the spirit. It is probably a combination of all of these things. I was really proud of all of the kids. Jacob and Alyssa both remembered their parts and did a great job. They also sang a solo together on the last verse of " Called to Serve" and I was really proud of them both. They did a great job and were not even scared. As a bonus, my mom was here this week and she got to see them in the program. They are both great kids and I really love them. I really need to be a better mom to them and do all I can to help them in this life.

No comments: