A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Back

So for the last two weeks it is like I dropped off the face of the earth in the blogging world. There are so many things that I wanted to say. I wanted to talk about conference and the talks that I really loved, as well as other things that have been happening, but I just did not seem to find the time, and sometimes I also feel like I am just not a good enough writer, but like anything you get better with practice.


There are so many things that I know that I have to do in my life and household and I just feel overwhelmed sometimes. Right as I decided that I needed to get back into shape and started going to Lynette's class at the church, Blayke came down with croupe. That was bad and I felt bad for him and really did not get very much sleep. Right as he was getting better from that he got a bad cold and got an ear infection, which he is still fighting, because the first medicine they gave him did not work. Although he is sleeping more than he was when he had croupe, he still wakes up. Hopefully he will get better soon and sleep better so that I can start to work out again and start trying to loose weight.

I also need to get my house to gether and clear out some of the old things so that we have room for the new, or just have more room.

No comments: