A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grasshoppers earn their stripes.


Today was a big day for my two little grasshoppers. We almost did not make it to Kung Fu today because all of the kids took a nap today at the same time. That has not happened for a little while and let me tell you, it was very nice. Jacob has not really been taking a nap for some time now and I think that it is catching up with him becuase he slept for 3 1/2 hours today and the only reason he did not sleep longer is because I went in to check on him because I wanted him to eat dinner before we went to Kung Fu. Since he did not get up until 5:30 we were a little late to Kung Fu, but I decided to take them anyway.


I was glad that I took them because it was a small class and they had a good time. While I was on the phone with my daughter I looked in the window and saw Alyssa infront of the class. Sifu was giving her a stipe to put on her belt. I was so proud of her, she was soooooo happy!! I felt a little bad for Jacob at first, but it looked like Sifu might be giving out another stripe, and he did, to Jacob! Jacob was so excited. He was so happy standing infront of the class and showing them his awesome kicks. They were both so excited that I let them stay in their KungFu uniforms until they went to bed. They wanted to show their dad their new stripes, but he got home a little too late, but they told him all about it. Congratulations Jacob & Alyssa!!!!

No comments: