
Jacob and Alyssa have both started playing practice games in baseball and softball. The season officially opens on March 14th and they are going to march in a parade and take pictures with their team. Right now they are just having practice games on Saturdays. So far I have been attending Alyssa's games and Jeff goes with Jacob so we don't all have to be there all day with Blayke. They both really seam to be having fun. Alyssa is a little sad because she can't really hit the ball, and when she does manage to hit it, it goes foul. Last Saturday when she hit it, it hit where her fingers where holding the bat. Right now the most fun for her is when she gets to be the catcher. I hope that her batting will improve and she will have even more fun.

Jacob on the other hand is doing quite well. I wasn't expecting him to be able to hit the ball, but so far he has only struck out once and he has got to run the bases. There are some boys on his team that are pretty good, so if he hits the ball and makes it to base he gets to run some. Here are some very cute pictures of them in their uniforms. I will have to go to one of Jacob's games so I can get some more action shots.
1 comment:
Oh they both look darling in their baseball outfits!
Post a Comment