I know that I have many things to be thankful for, but I am really bad at naming them. I am thankful for my family, me health, the gospel, and the country that I was blessed to be born in. I am grateful for all of the many wonderful opportunities I have been given in my life and for my home. This thanksgiving I am especially thankful for my family. My daughter come home from college to spend Thanksgiving with us and it was really great having her home. We got to go shopping and go see a movie together and it was just fun sitting and talking and catching up with what is going on in her life. Her brothers and sister were so excited to have her home and they loved playing with her. I should really try to play with them more ofter,they love it so much. It was so nice to see her running around and playing with them even though they are so much younger than her, and her little sister really looks up to her and loves having her home.I was also grateful to have my husband home for 5 days, with no work. He took a couple of days off to spend time at home while Brittany was home. It was so nice to have him here and see him and get to spend time with him. He is busy working alot and I really miss having him around more. The kids also loved having there dad home to. They love to play with him, especially Blayke and Alyssa.
During the break Brittany and I took the kids ice skating. It was a little ridiculously priced. At $15 a person for anyone over 3, this will be the only time we go this year for sure. They kids had never gone before and it was fun to take them. I was a little shaky at it because it has been years since I last went ice skating, and I was never very good at it. Needless to say I stayed along the edge trying to stay up and help my son stay up too. The kids did a good job. Alyssa was better at it than Jacob and she skated more than he did. Both of them fell a couple of times and got all wet from falling. They did not like getting wet, but got over it pretty quickly. I don't think that Jacob will ever want to go again, but Ali cat might.



The food and the company were great and my daughter and I ventures out on Black Friday and did some shopping. We were gone a long time, but we did not have too bad of an experience. The lines at Walmart are crazy. I will have to remember if I want to go there next year to get there early so I can get what I want and get out.
I love the Holidays. Time to get out the Christmas decorations.









No comments:
Post a Comment