y was a pretty busy day. I was in charge of sharing time in primary and it went pretty well. I was not nervous at all and I really seemed to keep the kids attention. I really enjoyed myself today in primary. When we got home I fed all the kids and put the baby to bed and then it was time to drag out the Christmas decorations. Usually this is a feat that I do myself over a period of around a week I will slowly decorate the house and put the lights up outside. Today, however, I had help. Jeff helped me take everything down and we put a little more than half of the lights up on the house. it really looks nice outside. We ran out of time so I will have to finish it this week, hopefully.It was also my baby's birthday today and he is now 2 years old. Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had dinner and cake and opened presents. He was a little bi
t of a stinker for most of it because he did not get enough sleep. I put him to sleep before we went out to decorate the house and we assumed he was sleeping, but with Daddy went upstairs to wake him up so he could see his grandparents, he was not in his room. We found him laying on the floor asleep in our room in front of the television, which was turned on. Who knows what time he got out of his bed and how long he was watching television before he fell asleep.He was a very grumpy baby, but after he got some time to wake up and be by himself and had some cake he was better. He loved his presents and played with them for over an hour. He was not happy when it was time to stop playing and go upstairs and take a bath. He is such a stinker, but he is also so cute. Tomorrow he gets to go to the doctor for a check up and most likely shots. Hopefully he won't be too much of a stinker because of the shots.





It was nice having all of the family home and tomorrow it is back to normal life, and once again I am up way too late.
Happy Birthday Blayke we love you buddy! (A few weeks later and I am finally getting around to loading the pictures)






No comments:
Post a Comment