A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ginger Bread Girl.



Continuing the tradition started last year by her brother, Alyssa was a Gingerbread man in the Kindergarten school play this year. She loved it when we went to see her brother in the play last year and left talking about how she was going to be the Gingerbread man next year. I told her that she might not get to be the Gingerbread man and that she may get another part, but she wanted to be the Gingerbread man and she got her wish.

She was so excited about performing in the play and being the leader of the Gingerbread people. We went to her performance last night and she did a great job. She was full of energy and a total ham. Alyssa is not someone to do anything half way. She does most things with all of her energy and effort. She did a really great job and we were proud of her. She performed for the school earlier that day and Jacob's teachers were telling me how cute she was and how she told Jacob to look at how fast she could run and blew him kisses when it was over. (She did run pretty fast, I tried to tape it at the play with my camera and I missed her and had to catch up to her.) She told me that she cried when the play was over because she wanted to be with her brother. This is a picture of her and her teacher Mrs. Cuneo.

She tries my patience in so many ways, but she is such a cute girl and she really loves her family. She adores Brittany and loves to play with her brothers, although she can be a little annoying to them at times and bossy.

Here is the family after the play.



I wanted to tape the play but I did not get too because I discovered my video camera does not work, so here is a little clip that I got on my camera of my little preformer. She loved it. :-)


No comments: