A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I really wanted to get a picture of the kids for Christmas, but I knew that my youngest would most likely not cooperate. He is an awful picture taker and when he gets home from church he is extra crabby because he is so tired. I did manage to get at least one picture where he was looking at the camera, but I had to be in it, so I was missing my oldest from the picture, and I would much rather see her in the picture than myself. With Blayke I am just happy if he is in the picture and maybe looking at the camers, I don't even care if he has his binky in his mouth or if he is drinking something, as long as he is sitting still in the picture.



I was debating putting a picture of the kids in our Christmas cards, but to be honest I don't even know if I will even do Christmas Cards this year. I don't think I will have the time, desire or energy. If you don't get a card, don't be offended because I most likely won't be sending them to anyone. We'll see. Here are some of the pictures that I took, including the not so great one.








No comments: