
I was downloading pictures from my camera to post pictures from Alyssa's Gingerbread man play and I found these pictures that I took this summer that I meant to put on my blog long ago. There are so many fun things to do around the Bay Area and unfortunately I am not very adventurous and I do not take the opportunity to visit many of the places that are close to us that the kids would probably really enjoy.
This summer I had the kids take advantage of the summer r
eading program at the library. They had some really great prizes, you got to pick a book, a coupon for a free individual pizza and tickets to the planetarium in Oakland and the Lawrence Hall of Science. One day when Grandma came to visit we all went to the Planetarium, and the kids really liked it. They had a lot of neat things to see and the kids got to shoot rockets. Poor Jacob never really got his to work, he just did not know how to pull the string hard enough. We did not get to take full advantage of the visit because we got there a little late and decided not to go to any of the movies that they show there. I was just not to sure how Blayke would handle it and I did not want to press my luck, he already went down late for his nap as it was. We really had an enjoyable time there and if Jacob and Alyssa had it their way they would have stayed and watched the marbles roll around and around into a big whole for at least another hour.
eading program at the library. They had some really great prizes, you got to pick a book, a coupon for a free individual pizza and tickets to the planetarium in Oakland and the Lawrence Hall of Science. One day when Grandma came to visit we all went to the Planetarium, and the kids really liked it. They had a lot of neat things to see and the kids got to shoot rockets. Poor Jacob never really got his to work, he just did not know how to pull the string hard enough. We did not get to take full advantage of the visit because we got there a little late and decided not to go to any of the movies that they show there. I was just not to sure how Blayke would handle it and I did not want to press my luck, he already went down late for his nap as it was. We really had an enjoyable time there and if Jacob and Alyssa had it their way they would have stayed and watched the marbles roll around and around into a big whole for at least another hour.Here they are shooting off their rockets.

















No comments:
Post a Comment