Today we took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. The kids loved it. They laughed and had a really good time. Blayke was even clapping and dancing with the songs in his stroller. It was nice to go with Dad and the kids to the movie. I enjoy spending time together, especially when Jeff is off work. I hate it when I get grumpy with the kids, I would much rather be happy and have fun with them, but sometimes it is easier to be grumpy, although less fulfilling. After dinner we got in the car and drove around looking at lights. We only got out of the car to take pictures at the last house that we visited, but the kids really liked seeing all of the lights. Alyssa especially liked the house that had the Nightmare Before Christmas decorations in their yard. I love the Christmas season, everyone is home and we get to spend time together.
A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment