A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Tooth Fairy


Alyssa had a big day Christmas Day. After opening all of her presents and having a full day of fun with her Nintendo DS and other toys she gave a little gift of herself to someone else, ...... the tooth fairy. She finally lost her tooth and she was so excited. Her tooth has been loose for a week or so and she was playing with Brittany when Brittany accidentally hit her in the mouth. Alyssa made a funny face and then she shouted that her tooth was out.

I can't believe it, my little girl has lost her first tooth, even before her big brother. She is growing up too fast. Before I know it she will be putting on makeup and complaining about the fact that she can't date until she turns 16. I am interested to see where her life will take her, and I only pray that I can be a good guide and help for her. My biggest hope and desire is that she will always remember that she is loved and is a child of God and that she will stay close to the church and follow the words of the prophets.

So, not only did Alyssa get a visit from Santa Claus, but Christmas night she also got a visit from the Tooth Fairy, who was very generous and left her $1. Congratulations Alyssa, just don't grow up too fast. Love you little girl.

No comments: