A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Loose Tooth.
Alyssa is pretty excited about the fact that she has a loose tooth. She is going to be the first one of my kids to loose a tooth even though her brother is year older than her. There are no loose teeth in sight for him. She told me she has been waiting for a loose tooth because her teacher gives them a sticker when that have a loose tooth and they lose it. She is just waiting for the day when her tooth comes out and is always playing with it. I just hope that it does not come out while she is eating and she swallows it or that it comes out and she looses it. I am excited for her too. My little kids are growing up. Time goes by way too fast I don't want them to be teenagers and anxious to get away from mom and get into trouble. Time keeps ticking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment