A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My baby started school.

Well, I was right. Blayke totally loves going to preschool. He has only gone a couple of days so far, but he really looks forward to going. He got the visit the school for a little preview a couple of days before school started. While we were there he got to play with the toys and sing some songs. He loved the garage toy that they had there, but he was thrilled when he found a box of toy signs that were bigger than the bag that he carries around with him everywhere ( he even takes them to bed). The only time that he cried was when he had to leave the school and he had to leave the signs there. I spent the next couple of days preparing him to know that the signs at the school were for everyone and that he would need to clean them up when clean up time came. He was not very concerned about the fact that I would not be there.

His first day went great and he was okay with cleaning up the signs because he was cleaning them up so that he could go outside, which is another one of his most favorite things in the world. It is nice have a little bit of time for myself during the day, where I don't have to feel guilty about ignoring him while I am doing something else. When he comes home he is ready to eat and take a nap. I love my little man and I hope that he continues to do well at school.

No comments: