A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of School

Time is really going by too fast for me. How can my little boy already be in second grade? I can still remember when I was in second grade and how much fun I had. The next thing I know he will be getting baptized, starting scouts and beginning middle school. I really wish that time would slow down.






Jacob and Alyssa were both saying that they did not want to go back to school because they did not want to work. I will miss having them home and being able to do whatever we want. However, when the day came they were both excited to meet their new teachers and they both had a really good and fun day at school. Jacob said that he really likes his teacher and he is excited about having his two friends Brett (his best, best friend) and Julian in his class. I really hope that Jacob can start learning to control himself better and not cry over every little thing.



In a week my little baby boy will also be starting preschool. He is so sweet and I am going to miss having him around, but I think it will be nice to have a little time to myself for a couple of days a week. I am sure he will like going to school and playing. Time keeps ticking away.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the first day of school pictures! I can't believe that Jacob is in second grade either! It really does go so fast... if only we could slow it down just a bit...