Because I don't always love to think about what I am going to be making for dinner every night and because my kids love pizza, we usually have one night a week where we have pizza for dinner. I know it is not the best thing for you, but it sure makes life a whole lot easier on me that night and the kids eat without complaining, for the most part.
Why am I telling you about this? Well, this last Friday we made our own pizza's for dinner, and it was even more fun than picking up a pizza. I friend of mine had bought some frozen pizza crusts to make cal zones with and she had some extras. I bought some of her extras thinking that my kids might enjoy making little pizzas for dinner, and they really did. That night we took some of the small pizza crusts and made our own pizzas with the toppings we each liked best. The kids had a really great time and they all turned out really yummy.
We will definitely be doing this again.
Why am I telling you about this? Well, this last Friday we made our own pizza's for dinner, and it was even more fun than picking up a pizza. I friend of mine had bought some frozen pizza crusts to make cal zones with and she had some extras. I bought some of her extras thinking that my kids might enjoy making little pizzas for dinner, and they really did. That night we took some of the small pizza crusts and made our own pizzas with the toppings we each liked best. The kids had a really great time and they all turned out really yummy.
We will definitely be doing this again.






No comments:
Post a Comment