A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last of the Summer days

I can not believe how quickly the summer has gone by and once again I feel like a little bit of a lame mother. I had so many plans at the beginning of the summer of taking my kids to go visit some fun places and do fun things. Maybe go to the beach again with our friends and go to Marine world and maybe the train museum in Sacramento or the Lawrence Hall of Science. We did do some fun things together, but none of those and neither one of my kids know how to ride their bikes without training wheels and Jacob is in 2nd grade.





I was feeling a little bad about not doing more fun things with them especially after reading some of my friends blogs and seeing all the fun things they were doing with their kids, so I decided to take them to the Hap Mcgee (i think that is right) park in Danville. We all really had a blast. The kids got to play in the water and make sand castles and run around in the park. We also had a great little picnic under a tree. We were there for a few hours and we had a wonderful time. We also ran into our friend Lyndsey there. She was there with her kids and some of her friends. I am glad that we went, but next summer I am going to make a list of things that I want to do with my kids and we are going to go exploring the bay area and see what fun we can have.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for hap magee! THAT's where I should have been the last week! :) It looks like you guys had the perfect day there.