A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roll Over

Today neither of my two older kids took naps and it was a bit of a busy day. There are times when I will not make them take a nap. Although I do enjoy the fact that they take naps (except for Jacob who only takes them occasionally now.) I also like it when they don't take naps sometimes. The good thing about neither of them taking a nap is that they will go to bed earlier and when they do go to bed they go right to sleep.

Tonight Jeff tucked them in while I was trying to put the baby to sleep. They both sleep in the same room usually. There is a toddler bed and a futon in the room where they sleep and they take turns sleeping on the futon. Well, tonight was Jacob's turn on the futon and Alyssa was sleeping on the toddler bed. She did not like that idea, because she wanted to sleep on the futon, but she ended up being okay with it.

We did not hear a sound from them and figured they were out. Well, when my husband went to bed he went in to check on them and he came and got me so I could see them. They were both laying next to each other stretched across the toddler bed. I don't know how they could even fall asleep in that position, and if they wanted to sleep together why didn't they do it on the futon. It was really cute, I will have to ask them about it in the morning and see what they have to say. Kids do the cutest things sometimes. I just had to share.

So what are some of the cute things that your kids have done?

No comments: