A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grandparents Visit

My parents came to visit with us on their way home from a cruise last month. I ment to write about their visit sooner, but as I was trying to download the pictures from my camera to my computer Blayke decided to push a key on the computer and poof the pictures were gone, or so I thought until last night, when I found them. I had a really good time having my parents visit. We are kind of home bodies, so we did not really do much, but it was nice to have them here to talk to and I like them to see the kids when they can. Whenever my dad comes with my mom Alyssa always drags him outside to play with her or likes to follow him when he is outside. It is nice to have the help when they are here and I always like it when family visits. What about you? Here are some pictures of the kids with Abuela and Grandpa and one of Blayke Matthew on Grandpas lap. When I saw this picture I really thought that Blayke looked more like a little boy in this picture than a baby. What do you think?




No comments: