This afternoon Blayke discovered how fun it is to eat with your hands. I had just finished feeding Blayke is lunch and eventhough there was still some food left I thought I was done because he did not want to eat anymore. I moved the baby food out of his reach (or so I thought) and then I went over to help Alyssa put some new batteries in her game so she could take it with her when we went to take Jacob to his class. After successfully putting in the bateries I was running over to get Alyssa's bag and as I passed Blayke I glanced at him and noticed something different. When I saw him I just started to laugh and of course I had to grab the camera and take a picture. Sometimes I would swear that he has super powers and can make his arms stretch to reach what he is after. I guess the food was more interesting to him when he fed himself.
Aparently he prefers to use a spoon in this manner, as opposed to using it to pick up food and feed himself.
And here is a little clip for your viewing pleasure.





1 comment:
These are cute pics Sandra. Blayke is a ham!
Post a Comment