Just thought that I would post some random pictures that my family and friends might like to see. I am really picture crazy and I love putting pictures on my blog to share with family. The first one is a picture that I took of Jacob and Blayke. They were both wearing the same shirt that day ( I am kind of funny that way sometimes) and I just could not resist. Jacob was also begging me to let him hold Blayke and take a picture. Blayke was still feeling a little sick that day. You can see it in his eyes.

I love the Temple.
These other pictures I took at Stake conference. Jeff stayed home with Blayke. He said I should go alone, but I wanted my family with me, so I took the kids and they were really good. Jacob started acting up at first, but then he settled down, and I had a good time. I love taking pictures at the temple after stake conference. I love being on the Temple grounds, it just feels so peaceful there.
Alyssa really cracks me up!!!
I love how she thinks that she has to pose for her pictures. What a ham!! She's cute and she knows it. All personality.






No comments:
Post a Comment