This weekend Jeff bought tickets to the USC game in Stanford and we all went to the game together, except the baby. We left him home with Grandma and then a sitter came over at night. Jeff has been wanting to take the kids to a game and it was fun. They enjoyed the game, but Alyssa enjoyed more. She is a bigger football fan that Jacob. Jacob kept asking when it was time to go home, but he got excited whenever USC made a touchdown. I brought some entertainment for them in the form of handheld games so they got bored they were content to sit and play their games. It was fun to go out and do something as a family. We rarely do that. I also got a new hair cut. I like it. What do you think? This is the shortest I've cut my hair, but I really like it.
Here is a picture of Blayke with his new haircut.






No comments:
Post a Comment