Okay, so I gave Alyssa her lunch a few minutes ago and as I was making my sandwich I hear her talking and she says something about a wolf walking by. I wasn't sure what she was talking about and I was going over to see her and I look out our sliding glass window and this is what I see. It caught me off guard and I gasped a little, then of course I ran to get my camera. My husbands first reaction would be to call someone to get rid of the fox, but not me, I want a picture.
Anyway I get my camera and I have to step outside so that I can get this picture, and as I go out to take the picture, I reali
I remember at our old house we lived in in Concord I thought it was so neat to watch the squirrles playing on the wires in our backyard. Growing up in Las Vegas, this was not I sight I got to see unless we were camping in the mountains. Now I get to see squirrles, bunnies (baby ones too), racoons and now foxes. Maybe I should charge a small fee and let people come see the Unalp Zoo, of course the animals don't usually show up on demand. I can't believe I had foxes in my yard. I thought it was kind of neat, but at the same time a little scarry. I would not have wanted Alyssa to have been out there playing when they showed up. They probably would have been afraid of her, but she would most likely have tried to pet them. So have any of you ever had any interesting visitors in your yard/home?






No comments:
Post a Comment