It's amazing what kids pick up on. I have not been blogging very long and I usually do it after the kids are asleep at night, when I have time. I have shown my kids the blog and the pictures and videos that I put of them on it. Incidentally they absolutely love to see videos of themselves on the blog and ask to see them again and again. I am glad they enjoy seeing them.
Well, back to my point. Blayke is really starting to walk more and more now. I think that he has discovered that he can get to some places faster walking, and he can definitely reach more things. The other day I was saying how I had to take pictures of him walking and Jacob told me that I needed to tape him walking and put it on my blog. I thought that was just really cute, so here are some videos of Blayke walking. Jacob is going to love seeing them.
A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment