For the last 3 years I have been going to Jacob and Alyssa's Preschool parties and their preschool. I always like to go. The kids put on a little program where they sing songs that they have learned and then they give their parents a gift that they made for them and we all get to have refreshments and take pictures with the big guy himself. I enjoy going to these parties and this year I was also the mommy helper in the classroom before the party. It was fun to help this day because it was a short day and I got to talk with the teachers and see Alyssa playing with her friends. I also got to take extra pictures and Alyssa had a good time taking some pictures of here friends and her teachers. Here are some pictures that she took of her friends and teachers.
And here are some pictures I took of her before, during, and after the party with the big Guy. These last few posts have been full of pictures, but since I never have anytime to scrapbook this is






1 comment:
She looks so gorgeous!
Post a Comment