A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas

I am a little bit behind on my blogging, as you can see from my previous posts I found some time on Christmas day to catch up and write a few entries. I waited to publish them until I could download my pictures. Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas day. The kids had a really fun time opening presents this year. Blayke is still a little too young, but Jacob and Alyssa are the perfect age to really enjoy it. We opened presents at home and then we went to Jeff's parents house to have Christmas dinner with his family and it was really fun. His parents are great and his brothers are really good with the kids and so is Brittany. The kids had a great time there and did not want to come home. I had a good time filming the present opening this year and I forgot to take pictures, but here are some of the pictures that I did take.


Abuela gave Alyssa Squakers McCaw for Christmas and it was a big hit. He talks and if you sing him a song he will dance for you. He was fun to play with. I just need to find the directions so I can learn how you teach him new words.









Here are some pictures from grandma's house. Jacob was the gift policeman, making sure everyone got their gifts.











And here are a couple of pictures of the new bikes the kids got for Christmas. Alyssa is almost a pro at riding, but Jacob still needs to practice some more so he can get it. I think I need to take them to the church parking lot so that they can practice on a flat surface that has a lot of room.


No comments: