Grandma was here today and she went with us too. We all had a blast, especially all of the kids. Blayke was thrilled to swing and to be outside exploring. He did not know what to do with himself. He was being very cautious walking and loved exploring the different surfaces. He did not know what to make of the bark at first and he just generally enjoyed walking around. Alyssa loved the chance to ride her bike around the bark and as we were getting ready to leave she made a friend with another boy that was riding his bike around, considerably faster than her, but she is definitely faster than Jacob. Jacob actually did really good riding his bike today when he got on and rode it, but he found a little boy with a Nerf gun and was following him around playing with him. When some other kids came and started playing games, Jacob ended up with the gun and just played with it instead of joining the other little boys. It was still fun to see him talking a little with the other boy.
It was fun taking them the the park and watching them enjoy themselves, and I took some very cute pictures of them while I was there. Watching them play got me a little excited to take them to parks and other places in the summer. I know that it will be a little harder with three of them. I want to get a family pass to the Oakland zoo again and possibly some passes to marine world and water world. We will see. The zoo pass is good, because I can also get into the Lindsey Wildlife museum and other places for a discounted rate, or even free. I need to make plans, because summer is coming. :-)
What are some things you like doing in the summer and some good places to visit in the Bay area?






1 comment:
Man, this post has made me really miss the Bay Area. Like a ton! I have Cabin Fever and there's still snow on the ground. Who knew one year in CA would turn me off to winter forever!?
:)
Post a Comment