Today was a hard day, especially for Jeff. Today our Britty went back to college with her boyfriend Justin. The thing that made today a little harder was that Brittany is going to be getting married in April, so she will never really be coming home again for long periods of time to be with us. Our little girl is growing up and we are all going to miss her. I know that she is excited to start this new phase in her life and I am excited for her too, but we are all really going to miss her. Jeff is especially going to miss having his little girl to protect and take care of. She has been such a big and important part of his life, and Alyssa is really going to miss her big sister. She loves her a lot and really looks up to her.I usually just try not to interfere to much with what Britt's plans are when she comes home, but I am going to miss her to.
You are an amazing person and I hope some day that I can possess many of the qualities that you already have. I see so much in you that I would like to be. The Lord really did save the better generation to come later. You are an amazing person and don't ever let anyone tell you any differently or make you fell otherwise. WE LOVE YOU BRITTANY! Thanks for sharing your life with us.
A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congratulations, Brittany! That is so fun that she'll be getting married! :)
Post a Comment