A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It is Christmas time again.








I really love this time of the year. I love all of the Christmas carols and decorations and I love the meaning of the season. I love to decorate the house for Christmas, but this year I still have not managed to get any of the decorations up. I have not put any of the lights up on the house, and I have not even put the tree up. It seems like everyday I have less and less time to do the things that I want to get done. I am not sure why, I think I am just much more disorganized and I have been going to bed entirely too late lately. Hopefully this week I will be able to get the decorations up and straighten my house up a little.



I wanted to get some decorations up today, but that did not happen because I spent most of my time up on Temple Hill today. This morning Jeff and I got to go to the temple together. We went through a morning session and then we got to see one of our friends get sealed in the temple to each other and to their children. It was really great to see them get sealed together and you could really feel the spirit their. Later on at 4pm Brittany and I and the kids went back to see a dance performance at the Inner Stake Center that one of my friends was in. After the performance we walked around the temple grounds for a little bit, at the kids request, and then we went over to the Visitor's Center for a little while. It was nice to spend some time on the temple grounds with the family.


No comments: