A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!










Last night our house was visited by both the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. Alyssa lost her tooth when she was getting ready to go to sleep in preparation for Santa's visit. She was very excited! All the kids were excited for our special visitor last night, and they all had a wonderful time today. They were very excited to open their presents this morning, but that had to wait for Daddy and Brittany to wake up. They were very happy to get some new Wii and Ds games and loved the LEGO sets that they got. Blayke LOVED, LOVED, LOVED his car and garage.

I really love Christmas, but today was truly a great day for me! It was a really fun Christmas, we stayed in the house all day. The kids had a great time playing with their toys and I loved helping them build their Lego sets and watching new movies together. It was great to watch everyone open their presents and have a good time playing with them. The dog even loves the bed that Santa brought her. The only bad part was that the day went by too fast for me. I wish Christmas could have been two days long this year. The other bad part is that I will not be able to go to any after Christmas sales this year since tomorrow is Sunday, oh well, that will save me money so that is probably a good thing.


No comments: