A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Halloween again.







This year the kids decided to go with a Star Wars theme again for Halloween. Alyssa was Padme Amidala because that was a costume that we already had that fit her, and Jacob decided that he wanted to be Jango Fett. They looked good out trick or treating. For Blayke, I borrowed a costume from a friend and he was Lightning McQueen. She also had a Mator costume that she had made and I wore that one.

This year Halloween was on Sunday and we were not going to let the kids go trick or treating, we decided to let them go to a couple of houses at the last minute, but they got most of their candy at the trunk-or-treat that we did at the church. I did not get to go with them because I had to fly to Provo and pick up Brittany and bring her home. Jeff said that they had a really good time and Blayke loved the idea that people were giving him all kinds of candy. This was really the first year that he was able to go trick-or-treating.

All of the kids had Halloween parties and school and Blayke got to meet the Fall Fairy. Blayke and I also made a quick trip to the pumpkin patch one day while the other kids were in school. He really liked it there. He liked walking around exploring and seeing the animals.
The kids had a great time and another Halloween is gone. What will they be next year? They had mentioned that they would like Harry Potter. We will see.

No comments: