A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy TImes Ahead

So, I decided that it would be fun to sign my kids up for baseball/softball so that they could try it out and see if they liked it or not. I know I loved softball growing up, but I only ever played it for church. I regret not trying out for my school team now, but I was too afraid to try things and I did not have the time with all my academic classes. Anyway enough about me. I originally wanted to try to get them on the same team, but the place where I signed up did not want to let them be on the same team because Alyssa would still be 4 and they thought she should play softball with the girls. I was a little upset especially after I found out that they have 2 games a week and practices in addition to that. I am very afraid that there is just going to be too much going on if they have games on different days and different times and they still have Kung Fu, and I have Blayke. I am not sure what I am going to do???? It all starts tomorrow with Alyssa's first practice. I was going to try to find someone to watch Blayke and Jacob, but it is looking like I am going to have to take them and everyone is going to miss Kung Fu. We'll see what happens, thank goodness that my mom is coming to visit for a few weeks and Britt will be home in April. I will have to see what I can manage until then. Something tells me this will be the last year they play unless one of them really loves. it. I AM SCARED OF WHAT IS AHEAD, but I brought it on myself.

2 comments:

Irma said...

I'll say a prayer for you. Someday you may look back on this and say "those were good times" but I doubt it. LOL ;)

sandra said...

Thanks, I know you know what I mean, you do alot of driving around too.