A Peek into the day to day life of a busy family

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not Fair

My daughter just texted me to tell me that right now she is at a Rascal Flatts Concert with front row ticket and Jessica Simpson is the opening act. She then texted me a picture of Jessica and told me that it was taken without zoom. I am so jealous. My husband wouldn't even get front row tickets to a concert, let alone a date. Then again I never really dated much in college or otherwise. I was never really good and the whole social thing, so I don't have very many experiences there. This is definitely not the case with Brittany. She is fabulous and definitely knows how to make friends and have a good time. Alyssa will have to turn to her big sister for advice in that area, because I am pretty sure that she is going to be just as much of a social butterfly as her sister. I just pray that she can follow Britt's example and be as good as she is.

I must admit it is kind of fun to hear about what she is doing and to get a text from her while she is at the concert. I really do love technology, it makes many things possible.

No comments: